Site Set Up Guide
1. Download and extract the zip file.
2. Upload all files in the folder keeping the file structure and file names as they are to your root directory.
3. Go to the cgi-bin and CH-MOD the setpermissions.sh file to 755
4. Type in http://www.your-domain-name.com/cgi-bin/setpermissions.sh
5. If you don’t see any errors and see the page telling you the permissions have been set, it worked.
6. Type http://www.your-domain-name.com/admin/
7. The first time you arrive at this page you setup your username and password (this can be changed later in the admin panel)
8. The main page is the setting page. Add in your Adsense Id and Affiliate Id’s